New home buyers may move right in to a new condo at Casa di Fiori without adding any upgrades since the home already includes all appliances, has finished floors, basic lighting and painted walls. However, there is an opportunity for the buyer to enhance and personalize the new home with these great upgrades:
- Because our homes are move-in ready, we have already painted the walls with Sherwin Williams Dover white, however, the buyer may upgrade with custom color on the walls if they wish.
- Another convenient upgrade many home buyers select is our blinds package. With this option, vertical blinds are added to the lanai doors and horizontal blinds are installed in the guest bedrooms/den.
- All new homes have 18”-20” tile laid on the diagonal in the common areas and bathrooms, and the third bedroom or den has hardwood floors, however, home buyers may opt to upgrade the level of carpet in the bedrooms or change to hard surface finishes selecting either matching tile or hardwood. In addition, homeowners may choose to add tile to the lanai.
- Another way to enhance the lanai space in our Bougainvillea and Alpinia floor plans is to add an outdoor wet bar. These homes have plumbing and electrical already in place on the lanai making the addition easy. The wet bar upgrade includes marine grade cabinetry, granite top, sink and mini refrigerator.
- One of our most popular upgrades is the fan and lighting package which may be installed before closing and includes fans with attached lighting installed in the living room, bedrooms/den, lanai and a dining room chandelier. Buyers may also upgrade the bathroom vanity lighting as a separate option.
- Speaking of bathrooms, home buyers may upgrade to comfort height toilets.
- Homes priced over $200,000 have crown molding included, however, if home buyers purchase one of our lower priced homes, they may upgrade with crown molding.
All new homes come standard with:
- stainless steel appliances
- full size washer and dryer
- wood cabinetry
- built-in kitchen pantry
- granite counter tops
- 18″ – 20″ tile laid on the diagonal
- carpet in master bedroom and second bedroom
- hardwood flooring in the third bedroom/den
- double sink vanity in the master bathroom
All homes also have enclosed single car garage plus additional outdoor parking space and all home buyers may utilize the great amenities at Casa di Fiori.